$980 | incl. lunch | without accommodation (For people living near by)
$1,810 | Single room | Luxury Glamping Tent with private bathroom
$1,650 | Double room | Luxury Glamping Tent with private bathroom
All tents are beautifully furnitured and located in the middle of the tropical jungle surrounded by the sounds of the birds of Costa Rica and howler monkeys.
- All The Medicine of your Voice activities (please see schedule below)
- 4 nights Luxury glamping
- Breakfast, light lunch & dinner (vegetarian and vegan options available)
- Ceremonial Concert
- Walking the Labyrinth
30% deposit of the total price has to be paid to reserve your seat. The rest amount has to be paid by the 1st of February 2023. Once we received your eposit we will send you the program and timetable of the retreat and we will contact you for a chat. To book your place please contact: [email protected]
For more information on the program or to schedule a discovery chat please contact [email protected].
About Bettina Maureenji
I am an internationally certified voice and music healing facilitator, meditative musician, song writer, intuitive soul teacher, mystic and poet with accreditation in sound, voice and music healing from the California Institute of Integral Studies in San Francisco, California. During my time at CIIS I also deepened my studies on Transpersonal Psychology inspired by Grof, Maslow and Sutich.
I created The Medicine of Your Voice method and teacher training inspired by the Indian Classical Vocal Style Dhrupad and my life experiences. My studies in Tantric Buddhism and Sufism and ongoing studies fuse into this method that constantly unfolds.
Learn more at https://bettinamaureenji.com/
The Medicine of your Voice 5 Day Retreat is one of the deepest and integrative offerings of this method.
Through our voices and within the save container of our retreat community we will explore self care and love, intimacy, connection, vulnerability, celebration, music, singing, healing and transformation. We are inviting to create an energy field together that allows us to open for change, to let go of old programs and invite new insights and reset within each individual of the group.
The combination of voice work, singing, music, inquiry and group work can be a journey into non ordinary states of consciousness as well as an experience of inspiration. We have the opportunity to deeply relax and nourish ourselves and we can also use this space for transformation and healing to come forth. We will hold you in the arms of exquisite bliss or if necessary guide you through places inside your self that needs purification.
We will all take home memories that you will not forget, music that will accompany you daily and integrative exercises to lift your days and nights. You will also begin to connect to a conscious community that will support ever after this retreat.
This retreat is for women and men who:
- Want to discover the beauty and potential of their voices.
- Feel to explore vocal exercises as healing methods in daily life.
- Want to understand and experience the medicinal benefits of their own voice and breath.
- Are facilitators or therapists and want to widen their skills in this area to apply to their own work.
- Want to empower their speaking voice
- Enhance the vibration in all areas of their lives.
- Want to enjoy a weekend in nature with a group of conscious oriented people.
- Want to learn devotional songs from various traditions from around the world.
- Feel called to be part of a community devoted to self discovery and service.
- Feel ready for change
No musical or singing education is required in order to participate in this retreat!
- Vocal Discovery Session
- Inquiry Sessions
- Song Circle
- Sound Baths
- Lectures & Dialogues
- Ceremonial Concert